Saturday, November 22, 2008

A sad day






This was a sad day for more than one reason-- This is the Denning family -- Rena and Mike have been friend of mine ever since we moved here! She is a nurse and has taught the labor and delivery classes for the Hospital here and has referred me to several people. Mike has done work in our home and I've been doing pics for them and their cuties for 2 years -- Well, this was our last shoot becasue they are movin to MT (as we speak) Flagstaff will miss you Dennings!!!! So the other sad part is, I was CRAZY that day and running back to my car and had my kids with me -- The cute sleigh you see in one of the pics (that I found at the Antique store and have been so happy about) well, I left it in the parking lot and drove right off! Am I insane?! It took me 3 days to even realize and of course now it's LONG gone! At least I got a few pics with it and I hope to find another some day! :(

0 comments: